CHOLESTEROL MANAGEMENT AND GINGER:-
Cholestrol It is a waxy lipid carried via blood by lipoproteins. Ginger can lower your total cholesterol and triglycerides levels, while a study conducted in 2008 showed that it can reduce your LDL cholesterol levels and boost your HDL cholesterol.
- High Density Lipoproteins (HDLs) – Good Cholesterol
- Low Density Lipoproteins (LDLs) – Bad Cholesterol, which stick to walls of artery leading to atherosclerosis.
How to manage cholesterol?
If you’ve high cholesterol or Blood Pressure then there’re high risk of stroke and Heart attack. To manage the cholesterol level in your blood you’ve to follow these steps,
- Eat Heart-Healthy Foods
- Quit the habit of smoking
- Weight Losing
- Exercise Daily
- Avoid eating oily foods those rich in LDLs Cholesterol.
All are concerned about the high LDLs level in their blood, as it causes blockages in blood vessels. It is not that much hypothetic process to reduce LDLs level; you can reduce its level by cultivating the habit of having healthy diet.
Foods that Lowers LDLs Level:
- The Dark chocolate has Flavonids and anti-oxidants.
- Olive Oil is a natural plants fat.
- Nuts which are rich in fatty polyunsaturated acids.
- Avocados provides us Oleic acid for reducing LDLs level.
- Whole Grains (Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal) which has high soluble.
- Sardines, Salmon, Albacore Tuna fish kinds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- At last eat healthy fruits and vegetables.
These above mentioned substances lower your LDL Cholesterol level in the blood. Cholesterol level can be maintained by your healthy habits.
Ginger is defined as an Anti-Inflammatory and helps body to detoxify that helps to rid toxins out of the body. It contains Gingerol. It is rich in Vitamin C,B9, Sodium Magnesium.
It has been found that Ginger can boost HDL Cholesterol and reduce LDL Cholesterol by the study taken in 2008. And its juice burns Cholesterol and improves blood circulation.
- Treats Nausea, Chronic indigestion and Cancer.
- Reduces Soreness, Muscle pain, menstrual pain.
- Fights against infections and many.
- If you’re struggling with cholesterol, is that soluble fiber is probably in foods you already enjoy
Eat Healthy Stay Healthy!
Read our last blog on Benefits of Banana:
You can also find other healthy recipes by going through the link given below:-
Click Here Recipe-Category
You can also buy healthy products from our site:-
Click Here for Products
You can check our website for health and nutrition update:
Click Here for Nutriwell India
For pregnancy guidance:-
Click here for Pregnancy Diet
Click Here Pcosdietexpert
Helpline : 8081678000
Direct whats app to contact us
Moreover, Read more about our herbs....