Panch Ratna Uttapa
- 2 cups dosa batter , readily available in the market
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup grated cauliflower
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/4 cup boiled and chopped beetroot
- A pinch of sugar
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), pour approx. 1½ tbsp of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle.
Make 5 more such uttapas at a time and cook each uttapa till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
Repeat with the remaining batter to make 12 more uttapas in 2 more batches.