It could sometimes be a challenge to give kids the nutrition and diet that they need. But it is very important. The best dietician in India says that the following foods should be included in your kids’ diets to keep them healthy and productive. The foods that should be included in kids’ diet are:
1. Milk: The best dietician in India says that milk is very important for kids. It is a good source of calcium, vitamin D and protein and should be a part of each and every kid’s diet. At least 2 glasses of milk everyday should be included in every kid’s diet.
2. Fruits: Fruits are healthy and the best dietician in India says that they should be incorporated in every kid’s diet. Apples, banana or any other fruit should be added to kids’ food menu.
3. Eggs: Eggs are a very rich source of protein. Eggs also contain iron and various other vitamins and minerals. An egg every other day is important for kids, says the best dietician in India
4. Lots of vegetables: The best dietician in India says that vegetables are very important and hence should compulsorily be a part of each and every kid’s diet. Include carrots, peas, potatoes, tomato and other vegetables in their diet. The best dietician in India says that introduce your kids to a variety of vegetables at an early age.
5. Oatmeal: A research shows that kids that eat oatmeal are better able to concentrate in school. The best dietician in India says that you can include oatmeal in your kid’s breakfast menu.
6. Nuts: The best dietician in India says that nuts such as almonds, walnuts etc. are also very important and healthy and hence these should also be included in kids’ food menus. Include nuts in their breakfast or during snack time. These are needed by kids for their growth and development
7. Tofu and cottage cheese: Tofu and cottage cheese are again excellent sources of protein. The best dietician in India says that tofu and cottage cheese should also be included in kids’ diets.
8. Cheese: Cheese is also a very good source of protein. Include a little amount of cheese in your kids’ diet.