Health benefits of drinking water from copper vessel: Drinking water from a copper vessel has been in practice since a long time in India. Our grandfathers and even their forefathers used copper vessels to store their water and then drink it. However, as times changed, copper vessels got replaced with steel utensils and plastic bottles.
But, times are changing again and people are realizing the health benefits of drinking water from copper vessel. And hence, the old copper vessels are getting replaced with new styled copper bottles. Copper has made its way back and such bottles made from copper can be seen everywhere.
Storing water in a copper vessel purifies the water naturally. Also, since our body cannot really produce copper, we need to get it from external sources. So, drinking water from a copper vessel is a great way of doing that.
It is ideal to keep the water stored in the container for at least 8 hours or overnight and then drink it to reap its many benefits. Also, make sure that you clean your copper vessel/ utensil frequently.
So now, let’s take a look at the health benefits of drinking water from copper vessel.
Health benefits of drinking water from copper vessel:
Health benefits of drinking water from copper vessel: Good for the digestive system:
Keeping water stored in copper vessel helps in killing the bacteria present in water. Additionally, copper also helps in cleansing and detoxifying your stomach. So drinking water stored in a copper vessel will help you in keeping stomach infections and all stomach related issues at bay. And it will also promote healthy digestion.
- Aids in weight loss: Did you know that copper supports the breakdown and elimination of fat cells? Well, now you do! So, one of the amazing health benefits of drinking water from a copper vessel is that it aids in weight loss.
- Fights anaemia: Drinking water from a copper vessel also helps to fight anaemia. Copper is very helpful when it comes to the absorption of iron in our body.
- Regulates blood pressure: So, if you suffer from high blood pressure then drinking water from copper vessel is very beneficial to you. It helps in keeping your blood pressure levels in check.
- Good for the skin: Did you know that copper is also good for your skin? Yes, it is. It protects your skin from sun damage, and also aids in the production of new cells. It promotes healthier skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Copper also possesses some great anti-inflammatory properties. So, it is great for everyone suffering from issues related to inflammation. It is great for arthritis.
Health benefits of drinking water from copper vessel: Slows down aging:
Another one of the great health benefits of drinking water from copper vessel is that copper helps in fight free radicals and hence, slows down the signs of aging.
- Great for thyroid: Experts suggest that people suffering from thyroid diseases usually have low levels of copper in their bodies. So, drinking water from copper vessel helps in maintaining the normal thyroid levels.