Potato and Corn Kathi Rolls
For The Chapatis
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cup plain flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp low-fat milk (99% fat free , readily available in the market)
- salt to taste
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
To Be Mixed Into Corn and Potato Filling
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 1 cup boiled and grated potatoes
- 2 green chillies , finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp brown bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
For the chapatis
Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough.
Divide the dough into 5 equal portions roll out each portion into 150 mm. (6") thin chapati with the help of little flour.
Cook each chapati lightly on a non-stick tava (griddle) on both sides. Keep aside.
How to proceed
Divide the corn and potato filling into 5 equal portions. Keep aside.
Place a chapati on a flat dry surface and spread a portion of the filling evenly in the centre and roll it tightly.
Repeat to make 4 more rolls.
Just before serving, cook the rolls on a hot non-stick pan on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.