The rajma saagwala is good for health.
- 1/2 cup rajma (kidney beans), soaked overnight
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 to 3 green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic (lehsun) and 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 cups chawli (cow pea) leaves
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/4 cup low fat milk and 1/4 tsp sugar (optional)
Wash and drain the rajma. Pressure cook them with 1 cup of water and salt for 2 to 3 whistles.
Allow the steam to escape before opening. Drain, discard the water and keep aside.
Heat a non-stick kadhai on a medium flame and when hot, add the cumin seeds.
Dry roast for about 30 seconds and then add the green chillies, ginger, garlic and onions and cook while stirring continuously till the onions turn brown.
Add the rajma, amaranth leaves and turmeric powder and mix well.
Add the milk and sugar and simmer for 5 to 7 more minutes. Serve hot.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.