- Cabbage, shredded - 30g
- Olive oil - 1/2 tsp
- Onion ,diced - 10g
- Garlic, chopped - 5g
- Ginger, chopped - 5g
- Leek, chopped - 10g
- Vegetable stock / Plain water - 100ml
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/4th tsp
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onion, garlic, ginger, leeks, and saute for three to four minutes.
- Add cabbage, mix well and cook for five minutes.
- Add vegetable stock , mix well and simmer for ten to fifteen minutes. Add salt and black pepper powder, mix well and cook for a minute. Serve piping hot.