- Carrots, roughly chopped 1 small
- Fresh coriander leaves - 2 tsp
- Bay leaves - 2g
- Black peppercorns - 1/4th tsp
- Onion (chopped) - 10g
- Tomato 1 small
- Garlic, chopped - 10g
- Oil - 1/2 tsp
- White pepper powder - 1/4th tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Water - as required
- Chop fresh coriander leaves finely and reserve the stems. Heat olive oil in a pan, Add bay leaves, peppercorns, onion, tomato, garlic and saute for two minutes.
- Add carrots, coriander stems and three cups of water and bring to a boil. When the carrots are completely cooked, blend to a fine puree.
- Take the puree in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add white pepper powder dissolved in a little water. Add salt and finely chopped fresh coriander.