- Mixed sprouts boiled - 30g
- Ginger chopped - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic chopped - 1 teaspoon
- Onion chopped - 15g
- Tomatoes chopped - 1 bowl
- Shredded cabbage - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves chopped - 1 tablespoons
- Vegetable stock - 2 cups
- Red chilli powder - 2 teaspoons
- Oil - ½ tsp.
- Salt - to taste
- White pepper powder - a pinch
- Heat the oil in a non- stick pan, add garlic, ginger and cook till golden brown.
- Add onions and saute till light brown. Add tomato puree and cook for a minute.
- Add red chilli powder, mixed sprouts, cabbage saute for a minute and add vegetable stock, salt and sugar and let it simmer for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and white pepper powder.