The sprouts dhokla is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include sprouts dhokla in our diet.
The ingredients of sprouts dhokla are:
1 cup sprouted moong (whole green gram)
1/2 cup finely chopped spinach (palak)
3 green chillies , roughly chopped
salt to taste
2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
1 tsp fruit salt
1 tbsp oil and 1 tsp sesame seeds (til)
1/2 tsp asafoetida (hing)
3 to 4 curry leaves (kadi patta)
1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
oil for greasing
- Combine the sprouted moong , spinach and green chillies and blend in a mixer using a little water to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add the salt, besan along with ¼ cup water and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Just before steaming, add the fruit salt and 2 tsp of water over the batter.
- When the bubbles form, mix gently.
- Pour the batter into a greased 175 mm. (7”) diameter thali and shake the thali clockwise to spread the batter in an even layer.
- Steam in a steamer for 10 to 12 minutes or till the dhoklas are cooked.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the sesame seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Pour this tempering over the dhoklas, cool slightly and cut into equal diamond shaped pieces.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- –918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.