The beetroot soup is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include beetroot soup in our diet.
The ingredients of beetroot soup are:
- Beetroots, roughly chopped - 40 g
- Oil - 1/2 tsp
- Bottle gourd (lauki/doodhi),roughly chopped - 25g
- Carrots, roughly chopped - 20g
- Garlic cloves, mashed - 10g
- Crushed black peppercorns - 1/4th tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add beetroot and mix. Add bottle gourd, carrots, garlic cloves, crushed black peppercorns, salt and mix.
- Add 4 cups water and mix well. Cover with the lid and cook under pressure till 2-3 whistles are given out. Open the lid when the pressure reduces completely, cool the mixture and grind to a smooth puree.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl. Heat a non stick pan, pour the soup into it and water to adjust consistency and bring it to a boil.
- Transfer into serving bowls and serve hot.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.