The besan paneer chilla is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include besan paneer chilla in our diet.
The ingredients of besan paneer chilla are:
- 1 Cup Besan
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Paneer, grated
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 Cup Water
How to Make Paneer Besan Chilla
- Take besan in a bowl, add salt, black pepper, onion, grated paneer, tomato, green chillies, ajwain and coriander leaves.
- Whisk all the ingredients together in the bowl along with water to make a mixture.
- Add more water to make its consistency light.
- Now take pan grease and put some amount of the besan mixture to pan fry it.
- Cook till it turns solid, crispy and golden brown. Flip it and cook both sides
Fold it and serve hot with red chilli chutney.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
https://www.nutriwellindia.com/our-blog/foods-to-relieve-stress/.(opens in a new tab)
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.