The chicken minestrone soup is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include chicken minestrone soup in our diet.
The ingredients of chicken minestrone soup are:
- Tomatoes - 50g
- Chicken pieces (small) - 25g
- Olive oil - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic, chopped - 5g
- Carrot, cut into small pieces - 10g
- French beans - 15g
- Whole wheat macaroni - 10g
- Chicken stock / Plain water - 100 ml
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper corns, crushed - 1/4th tsp
- Fresh basil leaves - 5g
- Cut off the base of the tomatoes and blanch them in plenty of hot water for 2-3 minutes and transfer them immediately to a bowl of cold water.
- Peel and cut into cubes. Heat olive oil in a non stick pan. Add garlic, carrot, chicken, macaroni and ¾ cup water. Put tomatoes in a blender jar and blend into a puree.
- Add this to the pan along with water. Mix and add salt and crushed peppercorns.
- Stir again, cover and cook till it comes to a boil. Cook till penne and chicken are cooked.
- Tear basil leaves and add. Mix well.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.