The panchmel dal is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include panchmel dal in our diet.
The ingredients of panchmel dal are:
- Dal [split Bengal gram(chana dal), split black gram skinless(dhuli urad dal), split pigeon pea(toor dal), split red lentil(masoor dal), split green gram skinless(moong dal)] 30gms
- Fresh coriander leaves a few springs
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Oil ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds ½ tsp
- Whole dry red chilies ½ tsp
- Pick and wash all dals with plenty of water. Then soak in two cups of water for half an hour. Drain and leave aside. Clean, wash and chop coriander leaves. Peel, wash garlic and chop finely.
- Boil the dals in three cups of water along with turmeric powder until almost cooked. Add red chili powder and salt. Mix well, boil for another few minutes to cook the dals properly.
- Take the pan off the heat. Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds and mustard seeds, cook for a moment. Add chopped garlic and whole red chilies and saute until garlic turns brown. Add this to cooked dal and keep covered for two to three minutes
Stir dal well, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
https://www.nutriwellindia.com/our-blog/foods-to-relieve-stress/.(opens in a new tab)
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.