The rava dhokla is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include rava dhokla in our diet.
Therefore, The ingredients of rava dhokla are:
1 1/2 cups semolina (rava)
1/2 cup curds (dahi)
1 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
Also, 2 teaspoon oil
salt to taste
1 1/2 tsp fruit salt
1 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson) and 1 tsp sesame seeds (til)
1/4 tsp hing
Also, 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Combine the semolina, curds, green chilli paste, 1 tsp oil, salt and 1½ cups of water in a deep bowl, whisk well, cover with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Therefore, Just before steaming the dhoklas, add the fruit salt and 2 tsp of water. When the bubbles form, mix gently.
- However, Pour the batter immediately into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter greased thali and shake the thali clockwise to spread the batter in an even layer.
- Steam in a steamer for 12 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tsp of oil in a small non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds, sesame seeds and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Pour the tempering over the dhoklas, sprinkle the coriander evenly over it.
- Cool slightly, cut into squares pieces.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.