The yellow dal fry is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include yellow dal fry in our diet.
The ingredients of yellow dal fry are:
- Split pigeon pea (toor dal/arhar dal)- 2 1/2 tbsp
- Onion finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped- 1
- Turmeric powder- 1 pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Cumin seeds- 1/4th tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1/4th tsp
- Oil- 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan. Add half of the chopped onion and garlic and sauté till golden.
- Add turmeric powder, dal, two cups of water and salt to taste. Stir and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for twenty minutes.
- Heat oil in another pan. Add cumin seeds. When they begin to change colour add the remaining onion and garlic and sauté till pink.
- Add red chilli powder and sauté for two to three minutes.
- Add this seasoning to the dal, simmer for two minutes and remove from heat. Serve hot.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
https://www.nutriwellindia.com/our-blog/foods-to-relieve-stress/.(opens in a new tab)
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.