The zero oil poha is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include zero oil poha in our diet.
The ingredients of zero oil poha are:
2 cups thick (mota) poha
1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
3 tablespoons peanuts
1/2 cup minced onion (about 1 medium onion)
6 curry leaves
1 green chili, minced
1/2 cup boiled, or frozen green peas. Both are optional (capcicum.
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro for garnish
Place the poha in a colander and wash it under cold water. Set aside to drain. Do this just before cooking – the poha shouldn’t sit for more than 10 minutes (or it will get mushy).
- Heat the 1 tsp oil in a wok and add black mustard seeds. When they pop, add the peanuts and cook on medium heat till the peanuts turn lightly golden.
- Then add the onion, curry leaf and green chili. Sauté on medium heat till the onion is translucent.
- Then add the cubed potatoes or green peas, if using. Stir well.
- Sprinkle turmeric and salt. Stir and cook for a few seconds.
- Add the drained poha and lime juice. Cook on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.