The Kids Health Zone
The healthy programs for Kids
‘HEALTHY KIDS , HEALTHIER NATION’
This is a proposal to introduce your esteemed Organization regarding the health services we provide. We have team of lifestyle expert, Exercise Coach), Ayurvedacharyas, Yoga experts and General Physician. We organize different kinds of School health programs as per the need of the organization. If you want arrange any such kind of event with us kindly do let us know.
24×7 Helpline 8081678000
Whats app :9648888820
The key motto of Nutri Well is to provide comprehensive solutions to lifestyle and lifecycle related medical conditions through provision of Nutritional and Naturopathic Therapy. Nutritional therapy intrinsically involves the remodeling and restructuring of routine diet cycle built upon close scrutiny of individual diet patterns. In Nutri well Nutrition Professionals help individuals to fight against specific illnesses as well as help them to change their day to day life style. Nutri-Science is another special Mantra of our clinic that instigates the body’s self-care mechanism to put on its armour and ward off any diseases from its way. One thing that this therapy does unlike most other therapies is to eliminate the very cause of an ailment rather than treating the symptoms.
We provide special programs to educational institutions to promote healthy eating among the kids.
- Workshops:Nutri Well organizes various workshops as per the requirement of particular organization with an aim to sensitize the participants to the concept of Healthy living, wellness and to clear their doubts and queries.
- Nutri well‘s door step service:We offer one to one consultation at the doorstep of our clients. We also organize health Camps, Preventive Health Check-ups, Nutrition consultations as per the requirement of the firm.
- Personal visits at our centers: Our services can be availed at our centre.
- Seminars: We organize seminars for the Moms and Kids and educate them regarding healthy eating.
Our other services includes Specific Medical Disorder’s Nutrition Consultation, Diet planning, Seminars, Lectures, Menu planning, Cafeteria Audits, health Camps, Preventive Health Check-ups, Nutrition Workshops. We also conduct Nutrition Awareness Programs for Hospitals, NGOs, Companies, Schools, Colleges, and Clubs etc.
About Dr Surabhi Jain
Dr Surabhi Jain is a celebrity nutritionist and health professional with more than a decade of progressive experience in the sector. Dr.Surabhi is a doctor by training who later, went on to pursue a Masters’ in Business Administration and post-graduation in nutrition from the esteemed Public Health Foundation of India.In the earlier part of her career, as a public health professional, she worked extensively in maternal, child health and nutrition. Her earlier public health stints with professional bodies, government and NGO’s like FHI, UNICEF , HLFPPT, GOI, MOHFW etc. became the drivers of her passion to finding organic and non-medicalized solutions to health issues.
She is the Founder of “NUTRIWELL India”, one of the leading consultancies in Nutrition and Lifestyle Management. She has been the guiding force for team Nutriwell India to provide context based, nutrition and dietary solutions for health problems.In partnership with corporates and NGOs, she has led numerous workshops and knowledge sharing sessions. Even to date, with innumerable success stories and testimonials to her account, she drives her passion to give indivualized, patient centric care.
For her invaluable contribution to the field of Nutrition, she was awarded the “Excellence in Health care” by the World Health Leadership Congress in 2016. She is also FEMINA , WWLC SUPER WOMEN ACHIEVER 17 in the health sector. For more on her, she has been a regular feature on the female show “SANGINI”, “Meri Saheli ” ETV
She is Nominated for Excellence in Health care by FICCI FLO ( Uttar Pradesh Chapter). She is chosen among the few mentors from India for women Entrepreneur WE CAN Program by Cherrie Blair foundation and US Embassy with DRITI. She is awarded for Excellence in Health care by CWF and for excellence in health care by Hindustan Times .
Nutri Well India
D-313 Indira Nagar,Church Road, Lucknow
Phone: 8081678000, 9648888820
Website: www.nutriwellindia.com www.pcosdietexpert.com
mail i.d. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: //www.facebook.com/pages/Nutriwell-India/100599360097930
Instagram : Nutriwellindia
Our School Health Programs on offer:
1.Awesome Kiddos ! (3 to 7 years old)
Feeding toddlers can be challenging. They are often picky eaters, they seem stuck on one food at a time, and they often don’t seem to eat very much! Many parents worry that their toddler isn’t getting all the nutrients they need to support their active bodies. Some foods are better than others, but which ones?
You can’t force your child to eat, but you can make life a little easier by buying the right food, preparing it nutritiously and serving it creatively. Terrific Toddlers! will take the guesswork out of feeding your child.
Join us and learn:
- Which foods pack the biggest nutritional punch for your toddler
- How to help build and support your child’s immune system
- Which foods are nutrient robbers and provide empty calories
- How to work with your child’s growing independence (e.g. picky eaters)
- Ways to make great tasting, healthy & interesting meals for your child
- How to feed your child in order to prevent and treat various ailments (e.g. gas, tummy ache, constipation, diarrhea, headaches, vomiting, ear infections, colds, poor sleeping, and more).
how you feed your toddler is the most important indicator of their health and happiness. Please call Dr Surabhi Jain, 91-9648888820 for more details.
2 .Smart Eating For a Healthier Child (5 to 12 years old)
The choices you make concerning what you feed your children will affect every single area of their lives. It will affect how they feel, how much energy, strength and brain power they will have, how they look and whether they will age with vitality or not.
Children of this age are growing, exercising their independence and are often wanting to follow their peers. How can you provide your child with healthy food options without causing your child to rebel? Smart Eating For A Healthier Child will take the guesswork out of feeding your child for optimal health.
Join us and learn:
- Which foods are the biggest culprits for food sensitivities and allergies
- The healthier alternatives and how much of each food a child needs
- How to help your child eat healthy despite his or her growing independence (e.g. friends houses, summer camp etc)
- Ways to make great tasting and nutrient-rich meals for your child
- Which supplements are required by children of this age
- How to slowly integrate healthier eating into your family’s lifestyle
- Easy, delicious, healthy ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner – no recipes allowed!
- Best tasting, nutritious brand names and where to get them
- How much your child needs to eat each day (weekly meal plan provided)
- How to prevent all childhood illness
- Which supplements every child requires
3.Healthy, Happy Beautiful Teens
Are you or your friends concerned about:
- Pimples or acne
- Constipation or bloating
- Concentrating at school
- You don’t need to put up with these problems just because you’re a teen! Nutrition has the solutions – they are unique and they work. The Resourceful Mother will show you that:
- You are what you eat.
- You can determine the real problem behind weight gain, acne and PMS and use food as part of the solution.
- Some foods are better than others when it comes to healthy hair, clean skin, more energy and feeling better about yourself!
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol take vitamins away from your body. Learn why these are more harmful than you think.
- You can create your own healthy, well-balanced snacks and “The Resourceful Mother” will give you hands on training.
- Even by implementing a few of the ideas you’ll learn at this seminar, your body will thank you! Dare to be different.
Special Programs for MOMs
Energizing Moms Through Nutrition
There is so much focus on raising healthy children but what about you, their mother? If you are not healthy or feeling energetic, how are you going to be the best for yourself and your child?
Come and learn:
- Which foods are the biggest drain on your energy levels
- How to avoid cravings for dairy, starch and sugar
- Which foods will build your energy stores
- Other strategies for building your energy levels, regulating your moods and improving your overall healt
i.e. alternative care, supplements, healthy drinks, recommended books, and proven methods employed by other mothers
How you take care of yourself is one of the most important indicators of your child’s health and happiness. Come learn how to set the best example for your child! Kindly contact us for further details. We will customize the information to suit your needs! Please contact Nutri Well to discuss the ways we can help improve your employees’ health and fitness while keeping within your budget.