1. Stay hydrated by drinking enough amount of water before, after and on Holi.
2. Instead of tea and coffee fill your stomach with coconut water, lemon water, soup and fruits.
3. Follow a diet which is low in sugar and fat but rich in protein, complex carbohydrate and fiber. Fixing a calorie goal can be a good way to exercise control.
4. Have homemade curd, buttermilk, yoghurt and other probiotic drinks to keep the gut healthy.
5. Avoid fried snacks try to have baked or roasted ones
6. You can have nuts and dry fruits in place of Mithai.
7. For liquids try to have shakes made up of fresh fruits in milk without sugar
8. If you are going out for social gatherings try to eat little vegetables and fruits as snack before going and control the portion size.
9. Do not forget to work out or go for your walk on the day of festival. This will compensate for the extra calories that are consumed.
10. Do check the expiry date of food products purchased. Sweets and desserts are highly perishable, so make sure that you are eating a freshly-made product.
11. Prepare snacks or food items at home so that ingredients can be modified to make them healthier by reducing the fat, sugar or calories, increasing fibre and essential nutrients. For example: Use whole wheat rather than maida (white flour) or refined flour. Use jiggery (gud) or honey rather than sugar. Bake snacks rather than deep fry. Use fruits or fruit salsa as a part of your dessert. Add skimmed milk to make thandai.
12. ENJOY holi but remember to take care of your body because this is the place where you have to live in after HOLI.Hence, these are the holi tips
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.