The chatpati moong dal is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include chatpati moong dal in our diet.
The ingredients of chatpati moong dal are:
- Split green gram skinless (cooked) (dhuli moong dal) - 30g
- Ginger- ½ grated
- Green chillies- 1
- Oil- ½ teaspoon (2-3g)
- Asafetida- A pinch
- Cumin seeds- ½ teaspoon
- Red chilli powder- ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander powder- ½ teaspoon
- Salt- To taste
- Garam masala- ½ teaspoon
- Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped- ½ tablespoon
- Clean and wash the green gram split.
- Scrape the ginger and roughly chop half of it and julienne the rest.
- Cook the dal with four slit green chillies and chopped ginger in 3 cups of water till just done. The dal should not get mashed.
- Heat oil then add asafetida, cumin seeds and saute till they crackle. Immediately add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute for a minute.
- Add the cooked dal, salt and gently mix. Cook on low heat, taking care that the dal does not get mashed.
- Finish the khilma with garam masala, lemon juice and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
https://www.nutriwellindia.com/our-blog/foods-to-relieve-stress/.(opens in a new tab)
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.