The ingredients for missi roti are :
- Whole Wheat Flour 20 gms
- Gram Flour (Besan) 10 gms
- A pinch of Saboot Dhania (Coriander Seeds)
- A pinch of Ajwain and jeera powder.
- Garam Masala- 1/4 tsp
- Fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) ½ tsp
- A pinch of Red chili powder
- Salt use minimum, per taste
- Green chillie ½ small
- Chopped Coriander Leaves 1 tsp
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Oil 1 tsp
- Water to knead Missi Roti
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING MISSI ROTI:
- Mix Wheat flour, gram flour, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, ajwain, jeera powder, coriander seeds, garam masala, finely chopped green chilly, finely chopped coriander leaves and crushed kasoori methi. Mix well.
- Now add 1/2 tsp oil and rub it into the flour. Slowly add water little by little and make soft dough and keep it covered with damp cloth for 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough again and make small balls.
- Roll into a slightly thick chapati than usual. Pre-heat the nonstick and cook the missi roti with 1/4 tsp oil. Serve hot with curd.
- It can also be cooked in an oven or tandoor.
- Instead of tawa you can bake them in a home tandoor as well.
- Variations: You can also add fresh methi leaves instead of dried methi, grated ginger and even chopped onion.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.