The soya vegetable curry is very beneficial to health.Hence, it is recommended to include soya vegetable curry in our diet.
The ingredients of soya vegetable curry are:
- Potatoes peeled - 20g
- Runner beans (chavli beans) - 15g
- Carrot-1 medium
- Tomato-1 medium
- Curry leaves-5-7
- Soya nuggets soaked- 30g
- Dried red chillies broken-2-3
- Turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Heat 2 cups water in a deep non-stick pan.
- Cut potatoes and carrot into thin strips and add to the pan
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix well. Cook till the potatoes are half done.
- Roughly chop tomato and put in a mixer jar. Add red chillies and 1-2 tbsp water and grind.
- Add drained soya nuggets to the pan. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut runner beans into 2 inch pieces.
- Add beans to the pan. Cover and cook till all the vegetables are done.
- Add ground paste and mix well. Adjust salt and mix well.
- For tempering, heat oil in another non-stick pan, add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add curry leaves. Pour the tempering over the vegetable curry and cover immediately to trap the flavours.
- Transfer the curry into a serving bowl and serve hot.
You can also check our last blog on Foods to relieve stress:-
https://www.nutriwellindia.com/our-blog/foods-to-relieve-stress/.(opens in a new tab)
Hence, You would like to check the links addressed below:
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Rather, Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- -918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
Also, You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.